BY THE NUMBERS
1 Class Q drivers license for touring around in her 45 foot motor home
5 musical instruments played
5 Countries visited in the past 5 years
20 Coach purses, including one named after her
Candace has a love for the wilderness, so long as she is in the comfort of her luxury RV. She’s not camping unless she’s “glamping.” The glamping experience includes a 7 foot portable LED palm tree as well as decadent meals made outdoors such as lobster, cornish game hens and lamb. She is married and has 3 children and one dog who all enjoy the glamping experience throughout Alberta and BC in the summer months. Candace also spends a significant portion of the summer months watching her 2 sons play baseball. She enjoys travelling and practicing yoga.
Candace specializes in providing Canadian and US cross-border tax planning and compliance for high net worth executives and expatriates. She enjoys one-on-one contact with clients.
- US citizens resident in Canada
- Canadians moving to the US
- Canadians investment in US real property
- Expatriate Policy Design and implementation
- Prior to joining W.L. Dueck & Co. LLP, Candace was a Senior Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP where she worked for more than 16 years.
- Candace has more than 20 years of experience in tax and accounting assisting companies and individual clients with their US and Canadian income tax planning and compliance matters.
- Chartered Accountant (Alberta) 1997
- Certified Public Accountant (Illinois) 1999
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Saskatchewan, 1995
- Diploma in Biblical Studies, Swift Current Bible Institute, 1991
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Member, CPA Canada
- Member, CPA Alberta
- Member, Illinois CPA Society
- Royal Conservatory of Music, Piano Grade 9 (with Honours)