By the Numbers
- 52 museums visited
- 16 countries travelled to
- 2 languages spoken and written
Born and raised in China, Kathy moved to Vancouver two decades ago to pursue her MBA education at UBC. She specialized in Finance and received her Certified General Accountant designation in 2007.
Kathy has a passion for perfection and efficiency. With her extensive accounting experience and business management background, she strives to provide timely and accurate financial information to assist the senior management for decision making. One of her goals is to streamline the accounting process by utilizing advanced technologies and applications. She embraces new ideas and changes in the fast-paced business world.
In her spare time, Kathy enjoys travelling, practicing yoga and downhill skiing in the winter. Wherever she travels, one absolute must is to visit history and art museums with her son Justin. They have explored more than 50 museums and continue to add to the list. They are very fond of learning and experiencing the world’s greatest cultural heritages and natural histories.
- Financial reporting and month-end closing
- Administration of financial policies and payroll
- Maintenance of financial information system
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow projections
- Streamlined accounting process to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Designed and implemented internal controls and financial policies
- Set up accounting functions for startup business
- Lead accounting system migration
- Maintained high-level financial data integrity
- MBA with a specialization in Finance
- Bachelor of Economics
Memberships and Activities
- CPA of BC
- Semperviva Yoga and YYoga
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Science World
- VanDusen Botanical Garden