By the Numbers
- 22 when she finally learned how to drive
- 11 years as a volunteer adoption representative for Greyhound Pets of America, helping retired greyhounds find new homes in the US and Canada
- 4 countries she’s lived in (US, Iceland, Australia and Canada)
When not at work, Holly enjoys being out and about in Vancouver, including riding her bike on the sea wall, taking her two greyhounds to the park, and sampling the great cuisine Vancouver has to offer.
As a US citizen resident in Canada, Holly has first-hand experience with cross-border tax matters and works to pass this knowledge and experience on to her clients.
Before going to law school, Holly had an established career as an intellectual property paralegal for Expedia.com and MSNBC.com. However, she discovered her passion for tax in her second year of law school and for international tax while pursuing her LLM in Taxation at New York University.
All of this led Holly to move to Canada in 2012 to join W.L. Dueck & Co. LLP.
- Tax Return Preparation for US citizens resident in Canada
- Individual Tax Consulting
- Counseling Clients on US Expatriation
- US Gift and Estate Tax
- LLM in Taxation, New York University School of Law
- JD, Seattle University School of Law, magna cum laude
- BA in Economics, Boston University
- Licensed attorney, Washington State Bar
- Washington State Bar Association