W.L. Dueck & Co. LLP is a firm of chartered professional accountants that specializes in US and
cross-border tax matters. Our clients include US citizens resident in Canada and Canadian individuals and businesses investing in the US. Our firm provides consulting and tax return preparation services to clients principally in western Canada and the US. We have offices in Richmond, BC and Calgary, AB.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written with both
colleagues and clients;
- Able to organize information in a logical manner;
- Skilled user of common business software – Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Able to present themselves in a professional manner;
- Intermediate or Advanced accounting coursework.
As a staff accountant you will be assisting in the preparation of US and Canadian tax returns for clients using CCH Taxprep (Canadian) and Pro-System (US) tax software programs, basic research, preparation of correspondence and some client contact.
Send your CV in confidence to our Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.